Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Some YouTube videos worth mentioning...

This is what I've been doing recently. Going on YouTube. Yep.
Anyway, here are some great videos and series I've found over the summer. Enjoy the awesomeness!

#1: Chad Vader: Day Shift Manager. (Pretty much one of the most ridiculous YouTube series you will ever see)


#2: College Humor song spoofs: (The skits are funny, but the song parodies are WAY better)


#3: Eugene Mirman (I thought he was just some actor on Flight of the Conchords. Wow. Did these videos blow me away!)


And to see more videos, go to my YouTube playlist: Great Songs and Music Videos
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6D38C3E8AEF12D42&search_query=deangeloons

Or go to MY YouTube Channel to see some videos that I've made!: DEANGELOONS
youtube.com/DEANGELOONS

No comments: