Saturday, June 13, 2009

Frigging amazing songs #1: Hiphopopotomus vs rhymnoceros

Hiphopopotomus VS Rhymnoceros
-Flight of the Conchords

I'm the mother-flippin'
Rhymnoceros!
My beats are fat,
And there's birds around my back
And I'm horny.
I'm horny!
If you choose to proceed
Then you will indeed concede,
Cuz I hit you with my flow,
The wild rhino stampede!

I'm not just wild, I'm trained
Domesticated!
I was raised by a rapper
And a rhino that dated
And subsequently procreated!
That's how it goes!
Here's the hiphopopoomus!
The hiphop-Hiphopopotomus!

I'm the hiphopopotomus
My lyrics are bottomless...
...

They call me the hiphopopotomus
Flows that glow like phosphorus
Popping of the top of this esophagus
Rocking this metropolis!
I'm not a large, water-dwelling mammal,
Where'd you get that preposterous
Hypothesis?
Did Steve tell you that per-chance?
Steve!

My rhymes and records,
They don't get played
Because my records and rhymes,
They don't get made.
And if you rap like me,
You don't get paid,
And if you roll like me,
You don't get laid!

My rhymes are so potent
That in this small segment
I made all of the ladies in the area pregnant!
Yes, sometimes my lyrics are sexist,
but you lovely bitches and hoes
should know I'm trying to correct this...

Other rappers diss me,
Say my rhymes are sissy!
Why? Why?
Why?
What? Why?
Why?
Be more constructive with your feedback, please,
Why?
Why? Cuz I rap about reality!
Like me and my gramma drinking a cup of tea!
There ain't no party
Like my nanna's tea party.
Hi, ho!

I'm the motherflippin'!
I'm the motherflippin'!
I'm the motherflippin'!
Who's the motherflippin'?
I'm the motherflippin'!
I'm the motherflippin'!
I'm the motherflippin'!
Motherflippin'!



Yes, I am aware that I just used the same scene twice in my blog...

No comments: