Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Nice to see all of my non-existent fans again!*

Well, I've been away for a very long time. Now, I don't mean I've been on vacation or unhooked to the internet for a long time. I just mean I haven't written anything on this blog in about half a year.

Now, I don't really have anymore posts right now, but I'd just like to remind you to look at my PLUTZENLAND WEEKLY and MOVIE REVIEWS blogs. I have a few new things posted there. Oh, and remember to check out my new Deviant Art profile, which I will be putting a link to.

Sooooooooooooooooooo, yeah.



*By the way, if I do have any fans, please send me a comment or something. That kind of thing would be good to know.

1 comment:

The cat on bass said...

Hey Nick! Found you cuz you listed us as a link on your blog, thanks! We're also away for Christmas, back east visiting our moms. See you back home sometime again eh? Miss you DeAngelos. Tell Giuseppe and the 'rents hi too. :)
----
the raventones