Monday, May 19, 2008

I have hopped the blogger train!

Greetings! I'm sort of new to the blogging thing, so please excuse me if I'm a little disoriented in my writing. Though, I'll bet that everyone says something like that one their first blog post, so I don't think I'm alone there!

My name's Nick... And that's about as much as you're going to know of my name. You see, I've got a real phobia of pedophiles, so I never give out my name online, you see. Sorry to all of the people out there who really, really want to know my last name... But I don't think there's anybody out there who really, really wants to know my last name, so I think I'm cool...

Sooooo... I'm supposed to write stuff about me here, aren't I?

Welllll.....

I'm a comics nerd. That's all I can say. I write comics, I read comics, I'm planning on making a living on comics in the future... I'm just about as comics as someone can get. In my life, I hope to get up there with Art Spiegelman and Alan Moore...

Well, as you can tell by all the periods I've scattered around my writing, this bio is getting a little awkward, so I guess I'll just stop writing before I blow my whole first post...

No comments: